March 27, 2022

Refund policy

Hello valued customers,

Your satisfaction is our important goal, so we have a refund policy based on the following criteria:

Full refund (95% of total payment, the remaining 5% will not be refunded because it is a PayPal transaction fee) if:

    • You want to cancel your application within 3 hours from the time you have applied on our website (not applicable to all urgent visa services).
    • Your Vietnam visa application has been rejected by the Vietnam Immigration.
    • The visa result is inconsistent with the information you provided.
    • You received the visa result later than your flight departure time.

No refund if:

    • You have received the visa result.
    • Your application has been submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Department system, but you want to change the registration information (e.g. change the entry date, entry port, etc.). In these cases, you need to apply again.
    • Reasons for subjective issues from the customer’s side.

Using and paying on our website is equivalent to trusting and supporting us. Thank you sincerely.

Privacy policy
December 4, 2017

We will not share your address or send email without your permission. We remember your email address for discount purpose only. We guarantee to delete your passport information or personal information in same day to keep your privacy and confidential. We will not keep or store your cards debit or credit. We use highly-secured company

Terms and conditions
December 4, 2017

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS  Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any

Visas were never more simple.
Here’s why:
  • Evisa does all the work.
  • You Write, Evisa sends.
  • You arrive, Evisa delivers.
  • 100% guarantee refund policy.
  • (see our refund policy)
Disclaimer: We are neither a government website nor affiliated with the embassy. We are a commercial website for consulting & supporting to get a visa for Vietnam.